That's right peoples. The letter came today from our county election bureau finalizing that we are now no longer Republicans, but
Democrats. What demanded this course of action? Well, during desperate times people do desperate things. Actually this was a very thought out idea. McCain is the ONLY
Repub. candidate, correct? So no matter how anyone votes McCain will win the primaries of our state. Unconditionally. My parents then thought about this quite a bit and realized that by voting McCain we are not helping the cause of the Republicans at all. We CAN make a difference by making sure that Hillary doesn't win primaries in our state by voting
Obama. Get it?? Hopefully you do. And then after the primaries we will switch back to Republican and vote McCain for president. Tricky huh? Actually we've been having a great laugh over the whole thing. Mostly because at our little school that we go to vote Mom and Dad are known as Republicans. Staunch ones at that. And now they'll know we're Democrats....
hahahahaha. Mom and Dad can't fall asleep at night for laughing over the whole thing. Its very fun.
Hehehe, but I'll be glad to be a Republican again after this. Its a good experience though if I do say so myself.
Other then that life has gone on. And on. And on. And on. Worries here and there. Then learning to simply lean on the Father. Troubles here and there. And learning to lean on the Father. Learning learning learning. Academic learning and spiritual learning. Learning to become a wife and mother. As I said before, life is so terrible and yet so wonderful at the same time. =)
This is mattea ending another post!
P.S. sorry, I guess I won't have any before and after pictures as the before pics are stuck on a computer that is sitting in a corner dismantled and collecting dust.
4 comments:
*sigh*
still no comments...
though I'm sure you all have a good excuse.
hey! It's not often that I allow myself to check your blog more than once in a week. You should be grateful. *sticks nose in air*
HA! You tricksy people. What a plan! Wait until Mom hears about this.
*Han*
P.C. we saw the potential stove-buyer again today, and he said he is probably going to buy one! Don't take my word for it, but it looks pretty good! Maybe you'll get to bop down for a Spring visit.
Well hey, I said that everyone probably had a good excuse!
*chuckles*
oh goody! I hope he does decide he wants one!
yeah mattea, you should come visit us!(meaning me:) Come down for my b-day! Well, you probably wouldn't make it(Wednesday) but you can come for my (suposed to be) surprise party!
Post a Comment