Wow...And He is indeed risen. Life is very interesting. It can be so horrible....and yet so wonderful at the same time. Life is a mirical in and of itself. Isn't it great to know the end of the story of life?Though the inbetween chapters are all different and a mystery, we know that at the end of our stories will be a happily ever after. Its very wonderful to know.
Later this afternoon we are going down the hill to Grandma and Grandpa's for easter dinner. I don't know if we've ever missed an easter with our grandparents. Hmmmmm..... Aren't grandparents a gift from God? They are always there to help you out, pick you up and dust you off. I think Grandma is getting a second wind after all she been dealing with. She has been having tons of people over and doing so much despite with problems with her neck and eyes. She is 78 years old and so excited to be turning 80. My Grandpa just turned 78 too and helps my Dad with his stove business. Hahaha...the poor guy never gets a break. But really, what is a hundred years of hard work compared to an eternity of rest and peace and joy? I am so thankful for what HE did for us so that we can live forever.
4 comments:
Wait, your grandmother is seventy EIGHT and turning EIGHTY???? What happened to 79??
oh yeah: HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!!
Well you see she as super powers and decided to skip 79.
Hahaha, actually what I should have said is she is so excited to be turning 80 in two years.
I have found that I have a tendency to skip numbers though. Like one time I was writing out a list and skipped 13. And then when I'm doing my math and listing the problems I frequently put #4 in stead of #3.
hehehe
He is risen indeed!
That phrase always reminds me of one sunday school teacher I had. *smiles*
Yeah, it is great to know the end of the story, and that it's good! Woohoo.
*Han*
Post a Comment