IT IS WARM!!!!!! Today it is actually 55 out and I'm sweating....well, not quite. But I could get to that point if I tried hard enough. We came back from church early because Mom had to stay home. She had more mouth surgery and has been in a lot of pain (prayers appreciated :). It is in the line of progress though....she got a sinus lift and two implants which means by the end of summer she'll have 4 new teeth!!!! *hallelujah chorus*
Oh it is so nice outside.
I guess I don't have much to post about I just wanted to say it was warm and leave a comment and don't forget to vote on the puddle poll to the right.
~mattea
7 comments:
my sister's b-day is today and she is getting a call from Cinderella at 10:01am this morning. She doesn't know who's calling and has been guessing all morning <:0
When is you're b-day mattea?
Cinderella?? I'm confused.
And my birthday is march 2nd....
you mentioned your "surprise" bday party in an earlier comment, Phyllis. : )
No, I don't think we've met. : (
Your poor mother, MK. Eleven days and counting 'til my implant.
Han
aw, we'll be praying for you!
and phyllis, you really do have blonde roots.
(hahaha...sorry, I couldn't help myself)
note on my vote: the only place I usually meet a puddle is when walking on our dirt roads, and then it's not a question of whether Mom would kill me or not, it's a question of what might be living in the puddle!
I should have taken a pic of the monstrous one we saw. Loch Ness could have been hiding in that thing.
*BibliophileH*
hahaha....okay, I get your point!
What the hey phyllis? Cinderella... Uh... maybe she's writing Cinderella to tease mira?
Anyhoo, 55... how... warm... HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Post a Comment