Other news: Don't eat (raw) tomatoes, Myanmar sill refuses to except help, Hillary is O-U-T (*cheers*), ties for men and tights for women are going out of style, Mr. Dill, grower of 1,500 pound pumpkins died 2 days ago, 2 year olds are having to go on diets, and one of the best family movies is DUMA. All this, I have learned from the Wall Street journal. We just started getting it again and this time I'm actually reading it--its very informing.
And I have a sunburn. It really hurts. We went to the lake yesterday and it was very nice while we were there but now the pain......and I'm fighting off a cold to make matters worse. But I took my D&R and am mending fairly well. I think.
I LOVE the warm weather though, it makes the sunburn bearable.
Not a lot has been going on except normal stuff that I have already written to much about in previous posts. Soooo....I won't bore you by going on and on with stuff you really don't care about and just end this post :).
P.S. vote on the poll and maybe play FreeRice (then use a word that you learned in a comment)
4 comments:
I voted but I didn't use the rice thingy. My vocab stinks.
I thought I would comment before you usurped my torpid blog.
teehee.
Anyhoo, What's your domain? Hotmail? I know it's just matteak.something.com.
here's my vocab. word, which turned into a prayer request: my dad suffers from myopia. he had surgery yesterday, so please pray that his eyes heal.
yep, that was one of my words. Myopia.
I hope your sunburn heals quickly!
DUMA?
*bibliophileH*
Myopia? I've heard of that term but have no clue what it means! I suppose I look it up in the dictionary. Either way we'll be praying for him!
My cousin Chris, who is going to be a Navy fighter pilot, has ALMOST perfect vision but it is not PERFECT so the Navy says he has to get laser surgery. He never even needed glasses but since it wasn't 20/20 he had to get it done. ouch.
Post a Comment