Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wednesday....Thursday....Wednesday

On Sunday we went to a park instead of meeting in each others homes. It was quite good. We are now going through Acts 9 and it has proved to be a very exciting chapter (check it out for yourself to see what it is =). Afterwards we had a cook out, and played ultimate frisbee. First we did boys against girls and after the boys were beating us 3-1 we split up the teams evenly. Or what was supposed to be even. Really what happens is whoever has Jarred on their team wins. And he was on our team so of course we won. We were supposed to all go swimming in the creek/waterfall thing after that but the E's had to leave because Uncle Marc had to go to Boston on business (and on a Sunday/fathers day at that!) and then the Cornfields had to leave because Mrs. C was having back pain (she had actually been in the hospital for it and is still recovering). So by that time it was just us left. It seems like whenever we have to leave early, everyone else is going to be doing something fun, but this time we got to stay and everyone else left early! Not fair! Anyways, once we got to the falls the park ranger walked up and informed we weren't allowed to swim since there weren't any life guards. But there were still people swimming. WE didn't disobey the law, however. We just stuck our feet in to appease the screaming Sanna who didn't understand WHY we couldn't swim after going to all the trouble of getting there. So we left. Got some corn on the cob and ate tons of that for supper! It tasted SO good seeing as I haven't been able to eat that since I had braces up till now. 

Monday the E's came out to the Grandparents to help work in the garden. So we helped too. Aunt Sue planted the seeds, Anna covered them, and I came along behind pat-pat-patting the soil. (They all exclaimed what a wonderful Little Einstein I would be...but then if you never watched Little Einsteins on the Disney channel at 8:00am EST you have no clue what I'm talking about lol) 

I can't believe today is already Thursday! Its crazy! It feels like it should be Wednesday for some reason. Until this morning MOm actually thought it was Wednesday till I set her straight. Then for a while I was really confused but I consulted the 'ol calendar and discovered yes, it is Thursday. 

So have a GREAT Wednesday! I mean.....THURSDAY!

No comments: