We went blue berrying the other day! We didn't have Dad or Andrew with us but we managed to get over 30 lbs. in an hour. I've enjoyed having blueberries on my cereal. yum
Dad just surprised us the other day at supper. Our friend Nick and his son Nicky have been planning to go on this deep sea fishing trip. Well, Nick thought, lets make this a father son thing so he invited my Dad, Andrew and Isaac to come along. (right, you're thinking, so where does Mattea fit into this?). Well, Lizzy (who was gone in college in TX all year) got wind of the excursion and was like "Dad, you have to take me" and Nick was like "she was gone all year, I can't deny her the company of her Dad for a whole day". So of course if Lizzy was coming they would need another girl to come along so that's how I fit into the picture. I'm so excited. We're actually going deep sea fishing off the coast of NJ!! So, hopefully I won't get sea sick, and hopefully I don't catch a fish. lol. No, I guess I want to catch one but Mom was reading up on it and some of them will bite off your fingers! And I just know that if I caught one I'd start screaming (that happens when I catch a sun fish anyway) and then I'll be so embarrassed. hahahha....
under and in,
mattea
No comments:
Post a Comment