Sunday, July 06, 2008

Missed the Boat

Right now I'm at the E's waiting....by myself. I kind of missed the boat so to speak you see. See, we were here for church, then we all left for a little bit so the C's would go home. Really so that Dell would go home because it's her 18th birthday and we are having a surprise party for her. She goes home, all the other girls go over there with an excuse they wanna watch a movie, but really they are setting her up for kidnapping her! The guys are all wearing masks and they are going to nab her and bring her back here. At least thats the plan. My family had to go a wegmans to pick some things up first and while we were there everyone left without me! boo hoo. So here I am on the E's mac....trying to fill up the time blogging and and I wrote Dell a card.....I hope they get here soon........

And I don't have anything else to say. We will be moving into our house in about 10 days.....other than that....I'd better go, I think I hear a car.

6 comments:

sherlock said...

Oops, I haven't been reading your blog lateley, sorry.

That's so sad!

mattea kiriel said...

oh well, I forgive you. And yes, it was sad. Not to throw myself a pity party or anything, but it took them a whole hour to come back. And then they were only there for 40 minutes because people had to get back home. boo hoo.....I'm over it now though. lol

-Phyllis+ said...

O you poor thing!!!! I don't think I've ever been left behind that long. I hope you enjoyed those 40min though.

Anonymous said...

at least you had a computer. a good reason to carry a book with you wherever you go, though I'm sure you could have found something. : )

I haven't seen the letter yet. Hmmm.

~The H

mattea kiriel said...

Well, it'll probably come tomorrow. It didn't actually go out until saturday because of the 4th.

Anonymous said...

I got it! Thanks so much!

*Han*