We had a wonderful time camping. hahaha....and we usually make lots of memories....this time there was an especially funny one. We were all hanging out at the beach when this 10-11 year old kid comes limping out of the water, clutching the leg of his shorts shouting "It hurts! It hurts! There's a bite-y thing in my pants! There's a bite-y thing in my pants!!" Everyone just kind of looks at him with this funny look. Suddenly he starts shouting "Its a fish! There's a fish in my pants!!" He is shouting this over and over but no one is doing anything because it is just so OBSERD. How on earth could there be a fish in his pants? So all of us just start cracking up. Nick threw himself on the towel LAUGHING. And I could hardly breathe. The boy is just like "someone help me" but he doesn't look like he is telling the truth because he is kind of laughing and not able to believe what is happening. Nicky shouts "Just reach up and pull it out!" The kid finally looks like he might be telling the truth so Nick says "Okay, just roll up your pants" So he does that and screams "I can see its head!!!!" and out falls a 6 inch perch! There really was a fish in his pants! How crazy is that! We were all busting up laughing and this kid has a fish in his pants. hahahha.....we laughed about it the entire rest of the trip.
Today I tried to get my passport but they changed the rules and now if you are under 16 you need BOTH parents present to get it. It used to be under 14. ARG. And my double bass lessons are still on hold.....the guy who works with Mike is even confused about his schedule and doesn't know if Mike will or will no be able to give lessons.
Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment......hooray hooray.....I hope they give me a pencil. I will be severely disappointed if they don't give me a pencil.
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." Now you all get to guess what book I started today.
9 comments:
blogger is rather dead.
Tale of 2 Cities? It sounds familiar...
We bloggers have got to stick together! It's not dead so long as we have eachother! (*snicker*) that sounds really.... lame.
yes, it is the tale of 2....
haha, that does sound kind of lame. lol
HA! I'm back from my solo journey, safe and sound.
My goodness, your summer has been exciting. Bears, boating, camping, moving(-ish), passport...wow. I'm going to write you a letter and tell you about my summer so far. Get ready. It could be an epic letter.
How is the book?
*Han*
You know, its actually not as bad as I thought it would be. Quite tolerable.
blogger is not dead! only sluggish. Because I'm so busy you see. Don't you dare go to facebook. ;-D
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I just read "priveleged blogs I frequent"
you crack me up mattea.
No worries, I shall never turn to the dark side....I mean, Facebook. lol
mattea your name has become a problem in my fam. How the heck do you pronounce it?!?!? is it "muh-tee-ya" or "ma-d-ee" or something entirely different?
Post a Comment