Saturday, September 13, 2008

~~~~~~~><>~~~~~~<><~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday
I'm really "excited" because Andrew came home from Anthropology class with an interesting something: scientists have successfully traced human kind back to 30 people in Africa using genetic something or other!! Sweet huh? It totally proves the story of noah, not to mention creation. Oh thats so darn cool.....lol

Lets see, what else do I have to talk about...this morning Mom baked 3 blueberry elderberry pies!! Well, its only 1 for us, and then we're taking 2 to home church. Isn't that so exciting!! lol. Okay, there has to be something else. 
I'm drawing a blank. 

Okay, I think I'll write more later if I came up with something. 


Monday
Yesterday we threw a surprise party for my now 13-year old cousin Kaela. We all parked on where she wouldn't see the cars, then ran across the yard military style to the barn. We set up some snacks/presents that sort of thing, then my Aunt Sue got her to come up to the barn by saying they were looking for a frisbee. We all pressed ourselves up against the wall with the door on it so she would walk forward and hopefully not see us. Jarred hid behind a drum set to that he could give a drum roll. Hahaha, she walked in and we all yelled surprise and Jarred played the drums and her mouth just hung open. She said she had thought we had forgotten her birthday. (then proceeded to say she wished that we had kept on forgetting). lol....it was fun though. I think she really did liked it (she's one of those people who doesn't exactly like individual attention). We played football....oh yeah....haha...I'm really not that great at football. Though I only ran when I wasn't supposed to once, and threw the ball forward once when I was only allowed to do a lateral. But I did catch it once in the end zone. And the other team won, though it was a close game.

Oh yes, and to answer your question Josiah my Mom did have surgery because she was having abdominal pain. They didn't find what it was though. Last week they did more blood work and they got the results today. Turns out her gull bladder is shot so she'll have to have surgery again to remove it. (There is really no rush though, its just if the pain gets to much for her). So yeah, if you think of her you could send up a prayer ;-). 

P.P. (Post Post) Visit the Slack's blog maintained by Mr. Slack and Jordan. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well now, there's a weird title!

It sounds like your life is somewhat exciting right now. My entire day revolved around orthodontia and trying to get a new viola. : ) Just wait until you can drive, ma' dear. So here I sit, doing "precalculus" at the library. Ahem.

I miss you! I might just have to drive up there by myself sometime!

*Hana*

mattea kiriel said...

I could't think of a title so I just did that fun little thing hehehe.

Yes you just might have to drive here by yourself!

Getting a new viola sounds like fun! I just got a stand for my bass so I don't have to lean it in the corner anymore. I bet your Mom loves having you to run errands. When I get my license I have a feeling I'll be the grocery shopper :D. But first I have to get my permit. hehe. Mom and Dad bought a used mercedes benz on EBAY for me to learn to drive on. The excursion is really to big, and when it comes to the audi Dad won't let anyone except him and Mom drive it since it is his "special car". Plus we just needed an errand running car that got good gas mileage.

P.C. I got your letter today!! Thanks!!!!!

sherlock said...

Good Post. I didn't really read all of it so give me some time to actually talk about said post.

sherlock said...

Yeah, I saw the ginormous picture of tulips.


Not really that secret....

;p

You New Yorkers have such nice gardens. Down here we have pleasent weeds, and dry dying plants.

mattea kiriel said...

Hey you have palm trees though!!! 8-)