Friday, November 21, 2008

FaceEater has Released A Few Faces

They are back! Everyone who abandoned blog world last year for FaceBook has now returned! Oh joy of joys! Its a good thing too because I was thinking of deleting my blog because the reason I had got it in the first place was to keep in touch with the peeps during the week and since they were gone this blog was kind of....well, I wasn't using it for the intended purpose anymore...but then again if they hadn't left I might not have gotten to know and love Felicity and Josiah! *waves to the florida friends* Thank you Jo and Fe (and Hannah too!!!!!! I can't wait to see you next week!!!) for encouraging and counseling me this past year WHILE ALL MY OTHER FRIENDS WERE OFF ON LAME-O FACEBOOK!!! SO THERE!! (now please don't take that rant personally facebookers its just that I missed you and now i'm very glad you are back. you missed out on a lot of fun! lol)

So blog world is right again...now we just have to fix planet earth world....which might be a little harder but I think we can manage....lol 

*sigh of contentment* 

Yesterday I built my first snowman of the year and it is smiling at me now from outside on the porch. I love snowmen. (oh wait...whats that? O yeah sure I'll clear it up). That was my snowman er, excuse me, snowgirl talking; she just wanted me to clear up the fact that she is a girl not a boy. Ahahahahaha

I am officially signed up for the SAT on May 2nd. *shivers* You may leave your condolences for me in a comment. lol No, but if you do have any advice it would greatly appreciated. :) To sign up for it on the college board I had to fill out this long long application and in it I had to put in a few possible majors. I've always said I've wanted to be a nurse and that is still #1 on the career list but I thinking that maybe God has something else he wants me to do...the problem is I don't know what that something else is. I know that wife and mother is on the #1 on the life list so whatever I do has work with that fact. Besides that I don't know. Hmmm...

So anyway, welcome back to blog world Dell, Anna, and whoever else is bound to be following in your footsteps at this very minute. :-D


P.S. just so I don't get in trouble with my editor, josiah, the phrase "FaceEater" was thought up and coined by said editor. 

3 comments:

sherlock said...

Woah, mattea, how am I your editor?! lol

Your happier than usual my pink friend. I'm happy to have more corning people back. I wonder what happened?
*Facebook message*
Hey, remember blogger?
Yeah...
Let's all randomly go back to it!
Yeaaahhh! That sounds like fun!
*end message*

But anyway. Funny thing, blogs go through seasons...

mattea kiriel said...

Well, the editor for the few I see. idk, it just sounds funny or something :)

I had a dentist who would always call me "my friend"...it always cracked me up because it reminded me of the crazy doctor/scientist guy on that old show Lost in Space who calls the robot "my mechanical friend".

Andrew said...

hahaha