Friday, December 12, 2008

200th Post

Wow. I have posted 200 times now. Which is really cool....but also kind of sad. I've spent a LOT of time writing and publishing posts. Though it must be good to form thoughts and write them, right? I think so but try has hard as I might, Mom never gives me credit in school for it. It should count for something though!!! Like creative writing? Or journaling? Or website design? But "NO" says Mom, "Sorry hon, it doesn't count." *sigh* 

So blogging is one thing I spend a lot of time doing....some other things I spend my time doing besides school and sib-sitting and blogging: Reading. Give me a good book I'll devour it. When the fancy strikes, baking. Pies especially, if I can get the crust to turn out right. Writing my book. Plot to complicated to share (well, you could sum it up by saying its about a couple of kids saving the world from a power hungry person with an explosive). I also spend a lot of time doing the dishes. For a while I was doing the breakfast dishes and the supper dishes every single day (well, once a week we would go out our Dad would do it for me). Mom got nice though and made it so that Andrew has to do the supper dishes Monday, Maryah Tues, and me the rest of the time. Its a nice break though. lol. My least favorite dishes to wash are: 1. skillets that had eggs made in them 2. muffin tins and 3. quiche (say keesh) pans....which fits in the egg category I guess. 

It snowed 8 inches yesterday! So what was once a sad depressing world with grey hills, grey sky, brown-yellowish grass is now covered in white. Beautiful. The trees are plastered with it, and the hay bales out in the field look like Kellogs frosted wheats. I think I'll go skiing later on. Mom gave us a semi snow day so I didn't have to do math our english...which was nice...but I had a chemistry test today and test days always make me feel giddy. lol....actually I did rather well on it, if I do say so myself :p

Have a great day....and please don't get mad at me for telling you about the snow ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment

Anonymous said...

...since you added that last bit.

mattea kiriel said...

I sincerely apologize.

Anonymous said...

Snow, snow, glorious snow....

Someday I'll see thee snow.

Does it snow where u r han?
Congrats on your 200th post. Dishwashers are nice but I miss washing dishes...

I am expecting a post about it when you finish this book....

;-D

sherlock said...

BTW i'm on gmail now. I love it, I was only on for a half hour before finally having a conversation with Jordan for the first time in year(s).

mattea kiriel said...

Yeah just today I was thinking of getting gmail.....because this past week/month I've gotten like 3 email requests from my friends to chat. I just got ichat but that is only good if your friends have a mac. And only half of mine do.

I guess it'd be pretty easy to get one though seeing as I already have a google account with blogger.......

Anonymous said...

Okay! Maybe sometime during xmas vacation I'll set it up.....

Anonymous said...

the snow around here is really mean. it comes really fast, just BARELY coats the ground, and then promptly melts before just as you start to get excited about getting out in it. We get teasing snow.

Sorry. I still haven't grown out of being bitter about not living in the north. : )

~Han