I was very thankful to meet one of my friends at the school where I was taking the test. I hadn't seen her for about a year, but boy was I glad she was there! Even though we were in different rooms, it was good to have that brief moment of camaraderie.
I also got to (finally) meet another Mattea. Jarred Cornfield had told me about her years ago when he first joined the CX team, and I had always hoped to meet her, but decided the chances of that were (very) slim. But lo and behold, the supervisor said my name as I was being checked in and she was like "oh, we have another Mattea" and then the other Mattea turned around and we were like "wow, a real, live, breathing other Mattea". And then we made the connection that we had heard of each other before through Jarred......hahaha, it was funny. Mostly because we were each so surprised to meet another Mattea. (We even spell our names the same!)
And really, who would have thought we'd take the SAT together, and even be in the same room when the kids were split up so many ways? So that was very neat, and it kicked off the SAT to a good start.
It is VERY nice to have Andrew back now. I didn't realize how much I had missed him until he was back. It is also nice to be able to set the table for 8 again...I never got used to the whole "7 in the family" thing. lol
Mom and Dad had a really great time in Italy as well. Now they pretty much want to move there, or something like that lol. But yeah....they brought back some great souvenirs :-D. I got a pretty shirt from this clothing chain in Italy called "ZARA"...and also the best smelling perfume ever. Andrew got me this sweet little brown leather purse that is absolutely adorable and functional at the same time.
This week we have evaluations...and I just figured out that I have one less paper than I have to have for state requirements. Which is a bummer. But it's only a less-than-two-pager-paper so it won't be that bad....just annoying, cause I only have 3 days....
AT LEAST I no longer have to study for the SAT!! I was very glad to rip that fat, "Official SAT Study Guide" off my shelf Saturday afternoon.
3 comments:
Confession, I didn't see your post til now. So I didn't pray exactly .
Sorry
But you got through just fine. w00t.
I'm glad you have your brother back.
HA! I am SOOOOOOO glad to have that over with, and I'm glad you do, too. Back to the regular school I enjoy. Here's another one of those didn't-realize-I-liked-it-until-it-was-gone things. : )
AIM me!
~Han
I know, regular school feels like heaven now....
AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUNDAY!!!! OUTER BANKS HERE WE COME!!!
I really want to talk to you!!! I'll try to be online as much as possible....this evening I have music lessons so I won't be on then...but.... i mean, we could just talk on the phone but I am phone-conversationally-challenged. lol
Post a Comment