Friday, May 08, 2009

I Shall Miss Thee, Blogger Community

.....But not TOO much. Tomorrow I'm off to the Outer Banks with Hannah's family for over a week!!! *insert a pageful of exclamation points here*

So I shan't be on blogger for a while....unless we have a computer with us. (Its kind of ironic I can't bring my own computer with me....my parents have their email account on it, for some reason, even though we have another perfectly good [and newer] computer that they could receive their emails on......). All well. I won't complain. For a whole week it will be the beach, and the sun, and a tan, and a big beach house, and the waves....and saltwater that will make my skin fall off. lol. 

AND I"LL BE WITH HANNAH!!!!!!!!

*woo hoo*

3 comments:

han said...

That stinks that you can't bring your laptop, but you can borrow mine. Haha, that's one of Bebo Norman's song titles, You Can Borrow Mine.

I can't wait!

~Han

-Phyllis+ said...

Cool! Sounds like you're going to have a good summer.

josiah said...

Who needs a computer?! Your going on a trip Lucky!