Friday, October 09, 2009

Weird Things

I have a blister on my right middle finger from writing so much in school. I asked Mom if I could get a doctors order to stop school until it healed, but she said no, I just need to put a bandage on and keep working. Man.....

I've never experienced this one before, but I have a soar spot on the side of my pinky as well! I guess it must be from the constant rubbing against the paper. Hm. I think school might be hazardous for one's health. For some reason I have a feeling that if I took my case to court, I wouldn't win though. So maybe I should just shut up and do school. lol

For some really odd reason, Sanna thinks that if I smell the inside of her nose, I'll be able to smell whatever she has smelled that day. Isn't that weird? I must admit I do go along with it though :). I smell her nose in the afternoon and say "lets see...I smell your playdough you just used, your pb&j sandwich you had for lunch....." hahahahaha......


Last night we went on a hay ride with some friends/neighbors. It was cold, but amazingly fun! We were supposed to start at about 7;00 but the tractor didn't arrive from the neighbors (they were like 10 miles away) until 7;30, so we had a late start but that gave time for the stars to come out. They were gorgeous. The tractor crawled along at a snails pace, but we were laughing so much in between enjoying the stars that no one really cared (well, except for this one little boy who had to use the bathroom lol.) So we rode for a while until we reached "the top of the world" which is a clearing on top of a hill that allows for a pretty good view of the valley and the stars. We only stayed there for a few minutes though because it was cold and we were looking forward to the bonfire that was to take place back home. So we all piled back in, took a hand check (which was pointless because nobody knew who many there were of us in the first place :p) and headed back down the hill.

When we got back, we lit the fire and huddled around it to get our hands warm.....after a while we had to stnad 20 feet away from it because it got so hot. lol. They we placed bets about which direction the campfire "teepee" would fall (it was made out of the long pine baords), who was gonna die under it, and who was going to save the dying person by picking the fire back up. haha, okay, so we didn't place any bets ;-p, but we did wonder which way it was fall. It ended up being anticlimactic though because it just kind of fell in on itself.

We had hamburgers and hot dogs and s'mores, even though it 10 at night.....and laughed so much I don't know how I lived.

OKay, I have to be done, this is really annoying. The delete key on my computer is broken. Dad was filling out this application on line and the delete key didn't work so he thought it was broken, and took it off to try to fix it. But then he figured out that the problem was the website--it wasn't compatible with a mac delete key for some weirdo reason...so now they delete key is still off and it is truly broken, even though it wasn't broken when we took it off in the first place. Arg. :p

2 comments:

han said...

That's fun! I haven't been on a hayride in a long time.

Hahaha, that sounds like something Mom would do, taking the delete key off. But I shouldn't talk. I'm the one who disassembled the printer and still don't have it working. Ahem.

Do you have pictures?!

~Han

han said...

that's a rather silly question, since it was so dark. lol