Friday, January 29, 2010

The Pictures (See Post below for explanation)

Two heros :)

"reach higher! both of you! Now heave!!!"
firemen talking with my Dad
The front door...or what's left of it
The chimney looks like its laughing
The stove is now in the basement.
WOW

So, turns out I had to call 911 after all.....it caught on fire again, and my grandpa said I should. That was interesting. I've never called 911 before. :) So the firemen came back, and these are pictures of it.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Thanks Mattea! Those are really good. I can't believe how different it is!

han said...

Oh dear. Well.


I'm speechless. Wow.

We're praying for you guys!

~Han

mattea said...

I know, its crazy Hannah!!

Rebecca said...

Great photos! Hard to believe its really gone! It will be interesting to search through the rubble later....

josiah said...

I chose the wrong time to take a blogging break.

Wow. That is crazy!

Praying for you all... specially your Dad.

mattea said...

Thanks sherlock :)