Last night we had the Spano's over--Lizzy is home from TX for break, so I got to see her. After some really good soup that my mom made, all of us kids played Settlers of Catan, which is one of the best games ever. I didn't play a very good game las night though--I felt like I was just getting started when Nicky and Isaac declared that they had 10 victory points and thus had won. The little stinkers. They are competitive beyond reason, and are very evil when trying to win. hahahaha
They didn't stay till midnight, but they made it to 11:15 I think before they left.
This morning I woke up and the sun was sparkling off our 6 inches of snow. The world looked clean, new, and bright. Just how it should. We did our annual hight measurements, and Misha (my Chinese sister), actually passed the 4 foot mark! She is 4'1"!! We are so proud of her!! Hahaha...she has been in the 3's for so long....but now she did it. However I don't know if she'll ever get out of the 4's. We shall see. I grew about 3/4 of an inch, so I am now 5'9"!! Hurrah! lol....I'm definitely slowing down though. But I am now taller than both my mom and my dad. Hm.
2010 will be a good year. I just know it. But it helps that it is the year that i graduate, and the year I get my driver's license! Also, this is the first time I have lived a decade in any millennium. Which I find interesting, for some reason.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
4 comments:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Ugh, don't remind me, this is the year we "grow up". Doesn't it feel like everything is happening so fast?
yay for Misha! Tell her she's tall enough to play the cello now, haha.
There's still hope for getting to 5'10"! My aunt grew three inches in college.
XOXOXOX
~Han
Yes! It does feel like its happening fast! Just this morning my Mom was talking to her brother in FL, and they are both looking for colleges for me down there. Yipes. I'm like, slow down people! But then again, its nice not to have to do all the "looking around" myself.
Wow that's great! mom will be happy to hear that--she always wanted Misha to play the cello (though I'm not sure if Misha feels the same way :).
3 inches in college? Wow. Maybe I will be able to get to 5 10!
"Much ado about nothing" HAHAHAHA! So true! While watching that I was like "I hate Modern America"
I know what Settlers of Catan is, and how to play it, but never have.
Happy New Year!
Yes I love Settlers!
Post a Comment