So let's see. We've been cleaning quite a bit. I suppose it's called spring cleaning. Andrew is coming back in about 2 weeks so we got his place all re-set up for him.
I've been working for my Papa T, mostly cleaning the house, but today I got to work outside which was a nice break after the whole winter of inside work.
They started drilling the gas well, and about half way through, the whole thing exploded so now there is a huge crater in the middle of our field. *kidding* Just seeing if you were still with me :). Actually, they haven't started drilling yet, but they finished the pad.
A couple sundays ago we went to Jordan's grad party, and we played the first ultimate frisbee of the season. And guess what? Nobody got hurt (mouse trap. I wanted to play mouse trap. You roll your dice you move your mice. Nobody gets hurt [just giving you a peek into the whirling way my mind works.]) . I think it's a record. And my team won, so it was even better ;-). It was really hot that day, so it's amazing no one got dehydrated. What's even more amazing is that since then it's snowed several times. As of today, however, I believe spring is finally here. Possibly. I'm not jumping to conclusions again when it comes to the weather. Despite weather prediction models, it's still unpredictable.
Unpredictable. Just like my posting habits. But look at this! I have a post! :-)
"Well that was another family disaster we survived. Why don't we relax because we won't have another one for about 45 seconds." --Claire Huxtable
Hahaha...I <3 Cosby reruns.
3 comments:
Hey Mattea i didnt know you had a blog...cool...i miss seeing you guys.
mariah
The Toy that Saved Christmas lives on! Hahaha.
Well you summarized my life right now. Taking any AP tests/ SATs?
No I am not, thankfully. Mom gave the choice, but I opted out. And I'm glad because I feel like I can't handle anything more :)
Post a Comment