Friday, March 11, 2011

Ice, Pizza, and Sunshine let's pretend

Today was a good end to a rough week. Rough just because everything has been going down down down in various ways in the family--all problems that can be solved with money. And then school was crazy starting off Monday morning getting finals done and completing essays and a billion tests (actually it was "only" six). But today all my classes are over! And I did not get Cs like I thought I would because of the workload. So I am very happy in that department. I still haven't fully experienced that relief moment where I realize it is all over, but I'm pretty happy all the same. And I learned so much. I didn't know it was possible to cram so much information into a persons brain in only eight weeks.

By lunch I had taken my last tests and we went ice skating for the last home school skate at the rink in corning. It's nice because on hs days there is hardly anyone there...and 75% of the people I know. Not exactly best friends with any of them so i just hang out by myself, but at least they are familiar faces. Actually i was not completely alone because sanna shares her friends with me so I often have a 4 or 6 year old hanging onto my hand. They are so cute. This one little girl would giggle so much she would keep falling. Hahaha. She is so short it doesn't hurt to fall, of course.

Then we walked to market st. Where dad was meeting Mr. Slack at Soul Full. It was a pleasant walk because it is semi-warmer. As in above freezing. And the wind doesn't blow constantly. Then we got some hot chocolate with whipped cream...and my day got a whole lot brighter because Delian walked through the door! We got to visit for probably an hour. Maybe more maybe less i never know what time it is these days. But it was good to hang out with someone who understands me lol.

Now we are at home and dad is making his famous pizza! He has gotten really good at it and I'll eat that just as soon as atlas or Ricos. Okay so atlas still tops him i guess but it is really good. For my birthday dinner we went to atlas. That was fun. I spent the whole day doing school obviously, but that was a great end to it (and i really can't complain because if i had been public schooled I would always have had school on my birthday). I'm not used to being 18 though. I keep thinking I'm 17 but then...yeah I'll stop rambling this is boring.

And...some sunshine would be really nice right about now but I'll live.

Ps if there are mistakes sorry. I typed this on the iPad and it actually handles really well but it's not quite as convenient as a regular key board.

2 comments:

Isaac said...

comment by Del in 3... 2... 1...

mattea kiriel said...

hahahaha