What do thieves have to do with choirs? And yes, dads have to sneeze loud, when I'm a father I will obviously sneeze so loud it will crack e touch screens on my kids phones har har har!
It's in the Jars of Clay song "Forgive Me": For every town there is a crier/Like a thief in every choir.Whenever I hear that it makes me wonder if there IS a thief in every choir.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What do thieves have to do with choirs? And yes, dads have to sneeze loud, when I'm a father I will obviously sneeze so loud it will crack e touch screens on my kids phones har har har!
It's in the Jars of Clay song "Forgive Me": For every town there is a crier/Like a thief in every choir.
Whenever I hear that it makes me wonder if there IS a thief in every choir.
Post a Comment