Friday, July 21, 2006

Care Group Picnic 2

We had our 2nd care group picnic yesterday. It was a blast! Cassie and Jesse were there along with Dell and Demory which was extra fun. We set of some Derrick-Jesse-Bungarion fireworks that nearly blew our house off the face of the earth...........................................ok, ok so maybe they didn't-but they were still dangerous, I think. (Nicole nearly lost an ear).
We also did a few futile attempts to practice our mime......we got the mimeing part down but not the words......hehe and I still think that Ben guy sounds like a girl.
Jesse and Derrick stayed till after 11:00pm playing Burnt Out Revenge on our XBox-that was fun. And now I understand how all of you other church people stay up to 2:00am every other night.....
Right now Mom is gone because she is bring Rebecca S.C. over to our house for the day. You know, I should have thought to ask one of you to come over with her.....or since we are going to have to return Rebecca over to her house one of you should have spent the night......all well. Maybe another time.......Which should be soon because Nicole was saying how we should do this like every care group. Which I think would be LOADS of fun. We had a great worship time.....I think we were all off key and off time for the entire thing. But like Delian shared, its just amazing that we can worship anywhere we are and that it doesn't matter if we can sing pretty or play an instroment well-God will except our worship the way we are. Which is completely amazing because we are complete sinners born again through His grace.

36 comments:

mattea kiriel said...

There's lots of space for comments!......*hint hint*

Joy said...

nice

Joy said...

post

Joy said...

Mattea

Joy said...

sounds

Joy said...

pretty

Joy said...

SWEET

Joy said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattea kiriel said...

WHOA!
I was like really scared when I saw that I had 8 comments......
and now I 'm going to have 9!!!
I'm sooooo excited!

Joy said...

or

Joy said...

could

Joy said...

have

Joy said...

14

mattea kiriel said...

hehehehe.....
I luve you Joyful!

Tai Sophia said...

Wow!

Tai Sophia said...

I was

Tai Sophia said...

almost startled

Tai Sophia said...

when I saw

Tai Sophia said...

that you had

Tai Sophia said...

15 comments!!!

mattea kiriel said...

This blog has never seen so many comments!!!!!
Today shall now be known as (drum roll please)
"Happy Comment Day"!
Woo Hoo!

Joy said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Joy said...

I

Joy said...

love

Joy said...

to

Joy said...

COMMENT

Joy said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy said...

hehehe

Delian said...

thirty comments... wow

Tai Sophia said...

31

:)

Tai Sophia said...

I was wrong...33!

mattea kiriel said...

You guys rock my socks!

Joy said...

you rock my socks too, Mattae!!!!

bethany said...

i love you Mattea!

bethany said...

and thanks so much for the letter

mattea kiriel said...

Bethany! You are back!:o)