Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Busy As A Bee :o)

And that is totally true! Last week I had M.A.S.H. Camp (It stands for Medical academy of Science & Health). It went from 9-3 each day and I definitely learned a lot. (I was on the gold team). I still want to work as a nurse in the OB though. (FYI the OB is where the babies are born). Though it would be exciting to work as an EMT. One cool thing is that while we were being given a tour of the ICU A nurse started telling us about a little 3 yr. old girl who had been run over in her driveway several weeks before!!! I would have said something but I had to sign all these confidentiality papers before going to camp. But it had to have been Emma!
On Friday we went to help/eat/hang out at the fair because my Dad had a booth there. Some friends of ours from VA were up for a day so we got to hang out together for about a 1/2hr which was cool seeing as the last time I saw them was in March. Though it would have been nice if they could have stayed longer.....There daughter Hannah and I have been penpals for 4 years.
We've been doing lots of blueberry picking lately...I think we have like 25 lbs. so far.
I was supposed to have a tooth pulled on Friday but it turned out it was only a consultation! Which means that I was all nervous and stressed out, then they called us in (after waiting 45mins. past our scheduled time) and then they tell me that its a consultation!!. I flipped out-but not till we were in the car. So I guess next time they are going to give me some pills that are going to relax me. So much that they said Mom might need to help me walk into the office......great. I'll probably act like Jack Sparows.:o) I guess they have to give it to me because they are not just pulling it they are also installing a chain that will pull the big tooth down.

Andrew has guitar lessons so I have to go!!

4 comments:

Joy said...

post

Joy said...

Mattea

Joy said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattea kiriel said...

You crack me up....