Monday, August 07, 2006

It Will Make You Laugh

And if it doesn't.....Then you must be an extremely dull person-either that or this isn't really that funny.
So anyways a half hour ago we called my cousin Matthew to wish him a happy 21st Birthday. They didn't answer so we left a message. Somehow Isaac ended up with the phone so he was the one who started "Happy Birthday" off. First of all he started it way to high so Andrew couldn't even sing and I kept on Breaking. So Isaac went on with his Booming (and I mean booming) voice. (here comes the funny part) Isaac must have been looking at Sanna because when it came to the "happy birthday dear_____" part he said Sanna! Not Matthew! And like I told you he was singing really loud! He says "ohhhhhh! sorry! I meant Matthew!" And then continues to sing. (By this time Andrew and I are laughing our heads off). I wish I could see the look on Matthews face when he hears that message.

34 comments:

Joy said...

that

Joy said...

is

Joy said...

just

Joy said...

too

Joy said...

funny

Joy said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delian said...

awww... poor matt.. great story! made me laugh!

mattea kiriel said...

Yeah!

Joy said...

I

Joy said...

leaving

Joy said...

comments

Joy said...

AHHHHHHHH

mattea kiriel said...

And I love you for it!

Joy said...

yeah!!!!! You just rocked my world

Delian said...

you guys are all crazy... hahahaha.

Joy said...

thank

Joy said...

you

Joy said...

Dell

Joy said...

now

Joy said...

it

Joy said...

is

Joy said...

known to all the world that I am crazy. alas and alack!!!!!

mattea kiriel said...

lol

Delian said...

you have way too much time on your hands ;)

mattea kiriel said...

you can say that again

Joy said...

Oh

Joy said...

Yeah

Joy said...

you

Joy said...

people

Joy said...

rock

Joy said...

my

Joy said...

SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattea kiriel said...

so I really need to update.....



when I have time

Tai Sophia said...

hahaha!
I wish I would have been there!