This Tuesday I was supposed to have my baby tooth pulled and then have these chains put in...Well, it turns out they had an opening so it was done yesterday. But my Mom didn't tell me till 2hrs before we left...Which was really ok since I didn't have to get so nervous. First I took these two relaxing pills which was really cool because I just kind of was well, uhhh, relaxed hehehehehe. I got 2 shots of novicane (did I spell that right?) put it wasn't that bad because I had laughing gas...And it was on me the whole time. But the first time he gave it to me I got like all swirly kinda like I was in outer-space (not that I know what it is like to be in outerspace but I have some idea:o). And he had this really weird music playing (like LOTR music) so it was just these high-picthed vocals. And then (must be because we have been going through the LOTR serious-we are currently in the middle of the ROTK) I felt like I HAD to destroy the ring what with that music and all. (yah, I know, wired) Then it all stopped and I must have just drifted in and out of sleep during the entire thing because I thought that I had only been in there only 20 minutes but when I came out it was noon. (and my appointment was at 10:30). So anyways he ended up putting three chains on instead of just one so I now have $600 of gold in my mouth. And pain wise, it was hard for a little while yesterday but then I just slept the entire afternoon and when I woke up I didn't have any pain and haven't had any since then. I am able to eat on my one good side so I'm not starving like I was when they put my braces on. Anyways I am really happy because now my Summer is free! I babysat for the last time on Thursday. (Which added up to a grand total of 48 hours of babysitting). And now that this over, for the first time in my entire Summer I will have two weeks of freedom!
2 comments:
SWEET!!!!!!!! sorry to hear about the pain though. It brings SO MANY memmories of when I had braces on. It has on ly been a year since I got them off.
Yeah I remember when you had them...
Post a Comment