Sunday, September 03, 2006

This is Totally My 50th Blog Post

It must be time for a new post as I haven't many comments. Something I have found interesting is that sometimes you will get more comments on a post that is only 3 sentences long, where you'll get less comments on one that is longer. Hmmmm...Not very scientific or anything...just trying to find something of commen interest. (Sorta like the weather).
Had a lot of fun with all y'all today at Mr. Micheljohn's birthday. (I don't think I spelled his last name right). I think that I should learn how to do a back-flip. Then agian...
Tomorrow is Sanna's Birthday-well, actually its not her real birthday-Wednesday is-but since my Dad is going to be away on Wed. we decided to change it. (she won't know the difference anyways). We are giving her a kitchen (that is actually mine, but once agian she won't know the difference), I'm giving her a set of big watercolor paints, Maryah is giving her a sippycup and I don't know what else she'll get. To all of you who weren't invited to the party [*ahem, cough cough*Bethany R.], I deeply, uterly, and sincerly apologize-it won't happen again.
This is our last week of Summer vacation. I'm half sad that this is the last week that I can wake up on a Monday morning and think "Ohh good, nothings going on today...*snore*". But I am also excited because this year we are studying anceint Egyptian history which is bound to be cool. (plus it means another excuse to read "Mara Daughter of the Nile" which is about one of the greatest books on earth).
A closeing thought: If all the numbers in the world were turned upsidedown, what would happen? That was just the first thing that came to my mind.
Yeah ok, admit it, I'm wierd.
Which means that I'm noramal because we are all wierd so since we are all wierd we are normal. But if you are normal you are wierd which makes you normal which of course them makes you wierd...circular reasoning...gotta love it.

7 comments:

Joy said...

YOU

Joy said...

ROCK

Joy said...

MY

Joy said...

YELLOW

Joy said...

SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattea kiriel said...

And you rock my teal socks!

Joy said...

SWEET!!!!!!!