Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Day In VA

Hello Everyone!
On Thursday Maryah and I woke up at 3:00am (literally) hopped into the car and drove down to VA to visit some friends while my Dad had a business meting in S. VA. . Since we got there at 8:00 we made waffles and laughed a lot. Then we played outside/rode bikes till lunch and we laughed a lot. Then we spent 2 and a 1/2 hours curling eachothers hair (I only burned myself once) and we laughed a lot. Then after we had spent 2+ hours curling our hair they got a call from a friend asking us if we would want to come swim in their pool. Of course we wanted to so we lost all our curls (but we did get pics-might put some up l8r). The pool was sweet. It was inground and had a 3-4ft. Section and an 8ft. section. We had fun and laughed a lot. Then we went home after about-well I don't know how long-and ate supper, and laughed a lot. Then hung out, played the computer, watched some favorite scenes from a movie, and laughed a lot. Then we went to bed and slept like rocks till the alarm clock (I wish it hadn't worked) went off at 5:45 (we had to be on the road by 7:00). Oh, and did I mention we laughed a lot?

So I was just listening to something on the computer and they said the pledge of allegiance. Well, they didn't say the "under God" part. So I'm boycotting them. (for a whole day).

I'm trying to think of something more to say.

We start school this Monday...but I said that in my last post so that doesn't count.

We will have to leave soon for an ultimate frisbee game. If I actually touch the frisbee that would be awesome.
I can't believe that 2morrow is our church anniversary! I remember when we were just meeting at each others houses...And we only had like 10 different songs that we would sing.

God is so awesome

3 comments:

Joy said...

sounds

Joy said...

fun

Joy said...

Mattea