Saturday, September 16, 2006

A (bit) Shorter Post

The first week of school is over.
On Wednesday we had YSOS (a known fact). And that really made me want to go right out and evangilize to someone. Sometimes I feel so helpless when I think of all the people who have never even heard of Christ and to know that when they die, they're going to hell (should that be capitolized?). But then I feel really sad when I think of people-relatives- who have heard the gosple...but have re-jected it. To know how they'll be spending eternity completley apart from Christ-unless they except Him now-is a terrible thought.

Its hard to find a good way to transision from such a serious subject to everday fun, but here goes. Tursday we had the Slacks over and that was-you guessed it!-fun! We played capture the flag and had s'mores! (but how can I have s'more if I haven't had anything?:-)

Friday was Jenn's B'day and you all know about that so I won't say anything except one thing that I think needs to be clarified. So suddenly Andrew was yelling "get Alex" so I ran to get Alex. And as it was rather dark I guess he didn't see me or I didn't see him or my timeing was off or his timeing was off, or he just decided that he wanted to kill me-because the next second he and I were on the ground. I think you can picture the rest. But it was ok because I really didn't hurt that bad and I hope Alex didn't either. Though I will admit I'm a little all around sore today.

Till next time,
Mattea
P.S. I know there are a lot of terrible spelling mistakes but my computer is blocking the spell checker as a pop-up.

12 comments:

mattea kiriel said...

.........................



*sigh*




.........................

bethany said...

what aew you sighing about? you know what i just realized? my favirotes file was mixed so i havn't been visiting you blog on my regular blog trips... terribly sorry i hope i can make it up to you

bethany said...

*are

bethany said...

so today i went in to school and guess what! EVERYONE had blacks dots on their hands... at least everyone doing chemistry... kinda makes you think that we are a bit careless with chemicals aye? i mean what it that was hydracloric acid instead of silvernitrate? but i must say that i had the worst case of it... and mine has calmed down since friday....

bethany said...

did i mention i liked your post and that alex was sore on saturday from the collision

mattea kiriel said...

Hey you're great Bethany...funny how everyone had spots on there hands...hmmm...I wonder why...your next experiment will probably be on how it got through the gloves or something.

L8R

P.S thanks for the comments-I think you are my most favoritest person. (with the exception of family...but say they are a 10, then you are a 9.999999999999)

Anna.Victoria said...

Hey Matty!!! Yeah, Jenns party...good times!! I was sore on saturday as well. My head hurt so bad friday night, just to clear up anything that's not true about how it happened, here is how it happened: Daniel and I were on the same team, and we both went running from the sides toward Andrew. I got him, but kept running for Daniel, not knowing he was on my team. Once I got close enough, I dove for his knees. My head hit his knees and we both went down. I layed on the ground for like a minute, bcuz my head hurt so bad I couldn't really see anything. Then everyone noticed DAniel and I, and helped us up and stuff. The whole rest of the night, Jarred kept rubbing my head and acting like something was wrong with it!! Oh well, it's all good!! Luv ya cousin!!

mattea kiriel said...

Yipes! Didn't realize we had 2 collisions that night.
You know we need to get togther more often...then again you know I think we need to somehow spend a week with eachother :o) We never have enough time to do what we really want to do! Not that playing Risk with the boyz isn't fun...you know what I mean:o)
forever your cousin,
Mattea

Joy said...

sounds like all kinds of fun. Wish I could have been there.

Anna.Victoria said...

Yeah!!! Any time during the eteam ya wanna hang out??? luv ya cousin!!

Anna.Victoria said...

Yeah!!! Any time during the eteam ya wanna hang out??? luv ya cousin!!

mattea kiriel said...

Yeah we missed you Joy...




Love you 2, Anna!
(and I also love you, Joy:o)