"If you're going through hell, keep going"-Winston Churchill
"No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway. " -unknown (to me anyways)
Then there was another one that went something like "For ever minute spent in anger, 60 seconds of joy is lost."
Yesterday was Maryah's Birthday so today the Grandparents are coming over for dinner. After that we have CHOC (Corning Homeschoolers Oratory Club) so we won't have much time to socialize. I'm hoping that the library will be closed for Columbus day, then we wouldn't have to go.
On Saturday I woke up really early to go to my Dad's Open House for his business. Normally I wouldn't get up at 6:45 on a Saturday morning but the whole purpose was 1. so I could help Dad do dishes/clean/odd jobs and 2. so I could meet the Slackes there. You see, Mr. Slack was coming to help my Dad with the Open House and while he was there the rest of the family would visit the Polczinkys (I've given up on the spelling of that name too) for the morning. Then the Slacks would come back to the office pick Maryah and I up (she had come too) and then take us home. Mr. Slack would get a ride back to our house with my Dad. During the afternoon we built forts and all the stuff that goes with it. Around 5:00 the guys got home and brought pizza with them because the adults were going to eat out. Also some good friends form our old church, the Spanos, came with their son Nickie so they could go with my Mom and Dad and the Slacks. We played games, carved pumpkins, and had a campfire.
If you understood all that, congratulations.
-Mattea
8 comments:
sounds like lots of fun.
pulled the words from my mouth joy hahahahaha.
soooooooooooooo............... i haven't really left any comments here... but I will say that you need to update!
Pumpkins are fun! ;-)
I do need to update...
but in my defence, it hasn't been a week yet:o)
good defence Mattae.
I like it.
lame... hahahahahahaha.
i like your title... i don't quite understand it though.. but it did make me think
Haha...
you see, they are quotes that I got off bottlecaps...hehehe it probably would have been smart to actually say where I had gotten them...
its okay
Post a Comment