Today is Saturday and at my house (and probably yours too) that means yard work. Fun fun fun! I guess. No really, it's not that bad. We've been blowing leaves, mowing the lawn, weed eating (Isaac is doing that anyways), and moving a 600 pound gas tank (which thankfully wasn't full) to a different spot. If you had seen us....you would have died laughing. It started out with dad hooking up the lawn mower (yes, the lawn mower) to the gas tank with rope (you know the big camouflage thing next to the pantry? That is the tank I'm talking about). Then Jordan, Andrew and I pushed while Dad ran the mower. Then Isaac and Christian joined in and then eventually Maryah, Brooke, and Misha (Mariah S. is sick poor girl). And we moved it all the way down to where our mail box is (its about 500 feet from the house more or less). Boy did that hurt lol. No Dad is painting the pantry on that side cause it really needed it. And then we are going to move the climber there too. That will be nice having it there because we really haven't been able to use it since it had to be moved when we re-did the lawn last year.
On Wednesday we had our evaluations...visit my xanga (there is a link to it in my link section on the right) for a funny story about that....if you haven't seen it already.
I should get back outside....Oh yeah we got cable yesterday!!!! I'm pretty excited because we have never gotten anything except the few (fuzzy) local channels.
7 comments:
Hahaha...sounds like fun. Actually, today I didn't do much lawn work. We went dress shopping!!! I'll send you the pictures sometime. Luv you and see ya tomorrow girlie!!
~anna
Dress shopping...Fun fun fun!
Any special occasion coming up?
Nope...well, dell, dem, tai, rach, mom, mrs. Cornfield, and I went dress shopping for the wedding. But we all tryed on quite a few prom dresses along the way. THAT was fun!!!!! :D
~anna
Yeah I love trying on dresses...or any clothes for that matter!!
hey mattea,
I lost my Skit sheet would you be able to send me my part??? well if you could that would be great.
thanks
Yep, Saturdays are always work days for my family. We have church at our house every Sunday, so it gets pretty clean!
Clothes shopping is not very fun for me. You lucky, thin people. I am getting thinner now, though, so it is getting better.
You may hate me for this, but I have to mention that I am at the beach right now. Sanibel Island is Mattea's favorite place, and Corolla, NC, is mine!
G2G put my wetsuit on. Going to the beach in the Spring has its drawbacks, such as the water being REALLY COLD!
Awwww lucky!!!
Hope you are having a great time!
Post a Comment