It is rather dreary here today. Very cloudy and overcast but it still hasn't rained. Which is to bad because we really need it to. This past week has been really dry and you can tell it by looking at the grass.
Yesterday we had the Woody/Jerors over! It was great to see them and really get to know them again. We played capture the flag, had a campfire and s'mores....even had some fireworks lol. We had about 30 of the this type of spinney firework but I think we came up with 30 different ways to light them off lol. (and no one got burnt--is that an achievement of what? :o). Andrew went home with them to spend the night and we are going to pick him up at care group tonight...and I have the hic-ups...man...someome scare me okay? I could just go up and get a glass of orange juice as that usually works but I am at the moment to lazy to do so =D.
Two days ago we had Katlin and Sara over for the day which was cool as we only do that about twice a year lol. They are pretty fun girls.
Okay, now this is really random but did you know that Stephan Peterson can sound like Donald Duck?? It is hilarious!! We were playing some speedminton with them on Sunday and suddenly he starts talking like Donald Duck! We were all on the ground laughing because to see such a little funny voice coming out of big Stephan was....well.....funny lol. If it was possible to die of laughter then I wouldn't be writing this post right now. And that is just a little recap on this week.
I should probably go so tata!
13 comments:
Yeah...when the boys came over last thursday, They lit off so many of the little ground fireworks.....all different ways. It was great. =D
Isn't it funny when Stephen talks like Donald Duck?????? He did it for us once...we were all laughing soooo hard. It was great. hahahaha
oh....BOO!!!! There....I scared you....*satisfied smile*
I love you!!!!
adios!
~anna
Haha, I can do something like that, but I think guys are better at it. I can also do Gollum pretty well, especially after drinking lemonade! How are you at British accents?
Here, I'll surprise you, and it might work for your hiccups: I'm thinking about doing some school in the middle of the summer. Is that weird or what?!!! But I like the beach and snow days, so I have to work for them. He he.
We are all pretty busy here. Micah has a baseball tournament all week. The weather is the same as up there, except that we are going to get severe storms tonight. I have piano today, and I need to order the rest of my school books. Have you ever heard of Half.com? It's great!
CU soon! ~Han
Yeah Mom has been ordering school books. Are you going to be doing Teaching Textbooks? I'm doing the Alg. 2 this year and you know what?! I am not even dreading one bit! (I wonder why...lol)
I've never heard of half.com. Is it like for getting school books for half price? hehe, that would be cool....
Oh and thanks to both of you for scaring me lol...it helped.
he is the best donald duck who isn't donald duck lol
Half.com is like eBay, except you don't have to bid. Like it's name implies, the stuff is usually close to half of the list price or better. I really like it.
Yep, I have T.T. Geometry this year, physics for science (go Apologia!), and my history is American Government and Civics.
You're still doing TOG, right, Mattea? What are you doing, Anna?
~Han
Yep we are doing TOG year 2 which is basically from the fall of Rome to the Signing og the Declaration of Independence (this is my all time favorite year). I wish it were possible just to do history for school and nothing else lol. That would be fun :-).
He he. I wonder if you would get tired of it? I know I would. Maybe that's why I like science fiction. Huh.
Hey, is there a time that would be best for you so we could get together when we come up? I think we're going to be at Pisgah pool sometimes too, so maybe we could do that together, too.
I'll have to talk to the Mom but that sounds good. As long as some kid doesn't go to the bathroom in it. Twice we have gone there and that is exactly what happened. Hehehe.
One part of history that I really enjoy is the historical fiction lol.
Okay. We could also play at Grandma's house, too. We had the same thing happen to us at Pisgah last time. When all else fails, we could go to the dollar store and get water balloons. :D
I love historical fiction. Do you know any good books that aren't in Sonlight?
Right now I am reading a really good book called "Dutch Color". It is by Douglas M. Jones the III (hehe). Another really good book that he wrote is "Huguenot Garden". They are more aimed to kids probably a year younger then us but I still really enjoy them as they are very funny.
I never got to hear much of Stephen's Donald Duck thing... but oh well.
Hey dear...I was just reading your profile...and um...you spelled raised wrong. Just wanted to tell you that ;-) You just got the a and the i mixed up...a simple mistake =D
I LOVE YOU!!! Say hey to Hannah for me tomorrow!
Hahahaha...thanks for catching that!
Post a Comment