Today is a day that should go down in history! My Mom and I, after 2 years, have actually finished the book "Girl Talk"!!!!!!!!!! *thundering applause heard from all corners of the earth...or at least my basement*. It was so great of Mrs. Mahaney and Mrs. Whitcare (her daughter) to write that....it was packed full of wisdom about growing in our Mother/daughter relationship and biblical femininity. Awesome book....and VERY fun! I've always been close to my Mom so in the beginning I was kind of like "wait so why are we doing this??" but everyone has room to grow! And not only has it helped Mom and I, it will also help my daughter(s) as it has encouraged me to pass on the language of biblical womanhood. So.....if you haven't read it....I would encourage you to! See if you can finish it in less them two years!!
Have a great day!
*Mattea*
11 comments:
YES!!! GOD FOR YOU CHICA!!! I love that book. So much wisdom, love, fun, and stories.
Congrats again! Oh...and do you want us to bring anything on Sunday?
Ummmm...If you want you could bring your swimsuits. The pool is rather dirty (Sanna throws this sandy gravel stuff in it and we don't have a vacume any more)...but other than that...just bring yourselves!
Oh man....I meant GOOD FOR YOU CHICA! Not GOD FOR YOU CHICA!!! hehehe. ;-)
That's great, Mattea! Woo-hoo!
I got Maryah and your stuff for the Maganewspaziner today. Thanks a million! We need it badly, as you could tell from the last mag. Hey, do you think Anna would like it? If you send me here address I'll add her to the mailing list. : )
Love you!
~Han
Don't worry Anna, I knew what you meant :-) And would you want to be put on the maganewspaziner mailing list? It is like a newspaper/magazine made by whoever sends stuff in! (Hannah is the Editor). If you don't see this in a few days then I'll email you...
Sure! I would love to be on the mailing list! hehehe. Sounds like fun! Oh man...I was just looking at the times that I've commented...and on the first two...wow...I was up late those nights!
Scary late, girl. What were you doing, torturing your brothers buy watching both versions of P and P again?!! he he. Have either of you seen the '95 version of Sense and Sensibility? I liked it as much as the A and E version of P and P.
~Han
No...it's just that our family is a family that stays up late just enjoying each other or watching a movie....stuff like that. hehehe. I just didn't think that I was on the COMPUTER that late....lol :P
Oh well...it's in the past. Hehe....actually....one of those nights....daniel and I were watching War of the worlds together. Not p&p...hahahaha =D
Oh...I've seen that sense and sensibility! I liked it. But I'm not sure which P&P I like better....cuz I really like Kiara Knightly....and I haven't seen the A &E version for a while....hmm....I should watch that sometime soon again. Maybe daniel will watch it with me!! hahahaha.
~anna
War of the Worlds makes up for P&P, then. LOL. I like Keira Knightley's acting, too!
Just so you know, my family stays up really late, too. :D
Wow, I come back from vacation and I have like a ton of comments!! Hehehe.
Aaah, so that's where you were! I was starting to get a little worried. I'm going to go check your xanga.....
Love you!
Han
Post a Comment