Tuesday, October 02, 2007

This Weekend & Today

Wow, has this week been crazy but fun. And you know, I wonder how many times I start my posts with that line or something like it? Yes, life is crazy, but it is so great to know that in the middle of all this hecticness God's peace shines through. For those of you who don't already know, when I went in for a doctors appointment for the scoliosis problem I have in my back they noticed that on my spine is what they call "scaloping"--basically the connective tissues are pulling away from that part of my back...I know, it sounds freaky. But next umm Tuesday I have an appointment with a speacialist so please pray that that goes really well. Also, because you only have that spine thingy when you have something called "MARFANS syndrom". It is like a whole bunch of little things that cause problems (I have most of them)and when combined form this syndrom. It is not deathly as long as you heart is fine (which mine is--I say a speacialist for that last week:-). But I'm still kind of nervous about the whole thing...so once again your prayers would be much appreciated!

Lets see...Friday at 3 Maryah, Misha and I went down to my Grandma's for our annual girls sleepover with Anna and Mikaela! We decided what movie we were gonna watch, found out Misha liked squash....and what was the other thing Anna? lol. Seriosly, we had a great time. We watched Flicka and then Ever After, and had candy and popcorn. Then at 12:00 we went to bed (well, actually we were in bed a while before that but....hey, its a once a year thing). The next morning we just hung out, played some different things, watched Clock Stoppers, and had lunch...then had to go all the way home lol.

Sunday we went to Coudersport to pick up a stove my Dad had left there for a few days. We listend to a great sermon by Mr. Shorey in the car (the "Parenting with the Heart of God" or something or other one). Very good....Then we went apple picking with my Grancy and Papa T!

Today did school, cleaned and right now the Jerors are here...quality folks lol. Natalie is so cute. Oh, they are about to leave so I should go and say bye!
My beautiful Mom picking
Me up in an apple tree
^Papa T picking Empire apples
^Maryah up in a tree

^Sanna feeding Natalie a blueberry
Hug time!
What is on that kids foot?!
Natalie!
Sanna!


3 comments:

Anna.Victoria said...

Sounds like fun girl!!!
love the pictures....and I totally agree....your mom is beautiful!! LOve her!
I love you so much! Praying for you sweetie!
~anna

Anna.Victoria said...

oh the other thing....um....it was.....arggghhhh......I totally forget. Misha likes squash, what movie we were going to watch...annd....I forget the other one. lol
I had a blast! =D

Anna.Victoria said...

Mattea...I love you! =D
If I were next to you right now....I would hug you.....but since I'm not...you just thinking about it will have to do. hahaha =D *hugs*