Andrew started college yesterday!! It is fun to have him sitting and doing school like the rest of us again. Hahaha.
Last week Rachael, Daniel, Anna, Josh, Stephen and Andrew and I went to Los Ponchos (that was our cousins birthday gift to Andrew). It was a lot of fun...especially when Daniel got himself locked in the ladies restroom (though the reason he was in the ladies room was because the mens one is being re-done). Hehehehehe...it was great. I think we all came away feeling immensely full.
Friday I had Jennifer over for a sleepover. That was very fun and we "only" stayed up till 1:30. We watched Ever After which, in my opinion, is the best girls night movie in the world. We played round after round of Spit and she went away the champion...but hey, she's known how to play it for longer.
Sunday we had fellowship at the Efthimious. I had/have a really bad cold so that wasn't so much fun. But Demory and played Egyptian War ....that was fun...even though she won. I think this is a sign I need to sharpen my card playing skills. lol.
Yesterday...hmm...I already said yesterday at the beginning of this post...very inconvenient if I do say so myself.
Today: school.
Tomorrow: Save the world from evil minions.
Sounds like a good plan.
6 comments:
So Andrew gets to do school at your house?
Haha, that's funny about Daniel.
You shouldn't feel bad that you didn't win Eg. War when you had a cold. That game requires a lot of concentration!
*Han*
THAT must be why I was having trouble. I'll definitely have to have a rematch now.
Yeah Andrew will do his homework here, but he still goes to Mansfield during the day.
That does sound like a good plan. Who's evil minions?
BTW mind if I give felicity your blog address?
yeah, who's evil minions? Satan's in general or someone in particular?!
*Han*
Who's evil minions?? Who's, of course! Who's evil minions are the worst ones out there!
lol...
That makes no sense! Minions must have a sufficently hate-able master.
Post a Comment