The first week of school went well...we got today off for Labor Day. *grins* Sanna will turn 4 this weekend! I can't believe it. Haha, its funny because she was born on Labor Day 4 years ago. So for my Mom is really was Labor Day! I love coincidental things like that.
After lunch we are going to go over to my Dad's office to give it a much needed make-over. We got stuff from Ikea months ago but haven't had time to set it up. The office has been especially busy this summer. So busy that he had to hire 3 more people! And it still crazy. Of course, we just lost Andrew since he had to go back to college, as did our secretary Ashlee, and Mr. Slack went to Pastors college so.....yeah, we lost 3 people and hired 3 lol. Though Andrew and Ashlee still work part time when they can.
And this has been a boring post............................It just its been like over a week since I've written so I felt beholden to do it...even though there is nothing interesting to write about so I don't know what the point it....it seems like whenever I have a really fun post/time its followed by one thats not so great.
Now I'm babbling so this is me signing off.
2 comments:
You're not babbling mattea.
Mr. Slack went to pastor's college??? Now that's news to me...
Yeah I miss them a lot. But then, I suppose you (I'm thinking your Fe, not Han) know what I mean seeing as you "lost" them as well. hehe. They'll be gone for 11 months, but then they'll be back. :)
Post a Comment