Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Copying Sherlock

I really liked how sherlock wrote out some things he was thankful for.....so I thought I would follow suit. :) 

  1. The amazing grace that has set me free
  2. all the people who have brought meals while Mom was recovering from surgery
  3. flip-flop wearing days
  4. finishing a day of school and feeling like you are actually smarter
  5. bible verses that appear out of no where when you really need them
  6. getting a letter from Hannah on a frustrating day. They always cheer me up
  7. Friends who encourage me and tell me to hold my beliefs at a higher standered
  8. how ketchup makes anything taste better
  9. Mom and Dad and how they spoil me way to much
  10. all my brothers and sisters 
  11. A math lesson you can grasp
  12. How you can remove red-eye from your pics on a mac
  13. our faithful dog Bella who keeps me safe from hungry bears
  14. picking blueberries and throwing them at people on the other side of the bush
  15. movies like Mary Poppins and Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang
  16. Watching a caterpillar change into a butterfly
  17. spell check
  18. using chopsticks to pinch people's noses
  19. inspiring quotes
  20. Living in a democracy with a freedom of religion 
  21. campfires with family 
  22. camping with the spano's
  23. children's book illustrations
  24. instant stain remover pen (they are so handy!)
  25. how sherlock was able to get to 46--this is actually getting hard
  26. my double bass lessons starting again
  27. my ipod
  28. the gregorian calendar 
  29. supper!! I think I'm going to go eat and then be right back!
  30. the feeling of a full stomach. A lot of people can't experience that
  31. the author G. A. Henti. When I get to heaven he is one of the people I just CAN'T WAIT to talk to
  32. Erasers and the backspace on the keyboard
  33. the stars and how they remind me of our creator
  34. Teapots that whistle
  35. secret recipes 
  36. going for a run on a beautiful morning
  37. The 15 years, 6 months, 1 day, 8 hours, and 3 minutes that God has given me thus far
  38. Grandma and Grandpa
  39. cousins
  40. friends near
  41. friends far
  42. the cosby show and all its quirks 
  43. orange convertible VW beetles
  44. how God gets you through things you would swear you could never get through
  45. breezy dresses on hot summer days
  46. blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, black eyes and all the eyes in between
  47. worship songs
  48. ice cream
  49. kisses from my baby sister who technically isn't a baby any more
  50. singing in the car with friends and being way off key
And thats 50. Sanna is trying to steal the computer from me now so I'd better finish. Have a great week of school everyone!

1 comment:

sherlock said...

Plagarism!!!

No seriously, nice post.

Your mum had surgery?