Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Excuse For Not Posting

This whole week I worked at the Strawberry Patch (the quilt shop) for the week long sale. It was amazing how many people came through. We didn't have a time when there was no one there the entire time. My Anna and Kaela were there for part of the time to help, but anna left Tuesday evening, and Kaela left on Thursday. SO for the whole time except Tuesday I was on the cash register. And I only over-charged one person by $30. (and we were able to give her her money back lol). Definitely an experience.  I never realized there we so many quilters in our area. And I think I might try my hand at it sometime. But we'll see. 

So that kept me extremely busy. Also, Mom was gone half the time because she was sleeping over with my Grancy who needs to really be with someone. When I wasn't working for Grandma from 9am-4pm I was watching kids. Which rather leaves out time for blogging. :-p Plus I came down with a horrid cold. I haven't gotten sick all summer and then I get sick when I have to work for the first time in my life! Hahaha...

Today was the last day of the sale and also my Mom's b'day so we are throwing her a surprise party right now with the spano's. Fun fun fun....

It feels weird that I actually got off school this week because running the shop was even harder and more time consuming. So I'm like "I want my fall break!!!" lol. All well.....

Ok, I have to go but I'll post more post later if I think of anything. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good excuse.

Anonymous said...

I think so too.

lol