Saturday, November 08, 2008

Kidnapped

On Thursday, right after I had published the last post, suddenly hands were over my face and everyone was snickering and saying "shh". I turned around in my chair (my assailiants had unsuccessfully trapped me), and there were Beth and Tai! Ahhh! I was SO surprised. I haven't seen been able to hang out with Beth in months. She then announced we were going to go on an adventure. As we were hopping in the car (she has a drivers liscense...lucky) she then told me that she didn't know what the adventure was, but we'd think of something. Hahaa. So we decided to drive to town and find something to do there. There isn't much to do in our little hick town but somehow we managed to have a blast. We found some basketball hoops and played 1 on 1 on 1 (all three of us were on our own teams, you see). Beth won of course. She is one of those people who is good at anything. lol. After that we took creative pictures on the playground. At least, they were supposed to be creative....

Then we went to Walmart (lol) and got fixings for sundaes. I never realized how many different brands of foods there are. When we got whipped cream we had to decide "big bottle, little bottle, fat free or full fat, lactose free or with lactose". Then for the chocolate syrup "Hershey or value brand, dark chocolate or milk chocolate, from the squeeze bottle or jar". Then the ice cream "perrys or breyers, with bean flecks or without". How many bananas? How ripe should they be? On and on and on and on. 

After that we went to Tai's house and watched Expelled. We also figured out how the electoral college works. And how much it stinks. We tried to figure out Day light savings but couldn't. We played games, ate supper had sundaes....more games :). And I had the best time I've had in a while. I love Beth and Tai. 

7 comments:

sherlock said...

Mattea, I always love reading your posts, always cheer me up! Sounded like you had a blast.

mattea kiriel said...

aw, thanks :p

Anonymous said...

same here!....except that election one.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah, right.

Andrew said...

huh? when did this happen?

mattea kiriel said...

Last Thursday. I guess between college and Navigators you wouldn't have known.

sherlock said...

Hey mattea! Go ahead and post your post on TFIS when u get the chance!