Haha. God is in control!Your brother will be semi-happy. I think. He still likes Obama's economic plans right? Oh, maybe I should just go read his blog. Duh.:D
for a good "obama is president post" go to the Beggarly Bouquet blog in my links section. Tai puts it in perspective very well.
Oh okay. I like tai's writing.
Mom and Dad would like to say some rather ungodly things, too.I'm just glad our Supreme Commander doesn't get reelected every four years, aren't you?!~Han
I am VERY glad!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Haha.
God is in control!
Your brother will be semi-happy. I think. He still likes Obama's economic plans right?
Oh, maybe I should just go read his blog.
Duh.
:D
for a good "obama is president post" go to the Beggarly Bouquet blog in my links section. Tai puts it in perspective very well.
Oh okay.
I like tai's writing.
Oh okay.
I like tai's writing.
Mom and Dad would like to say some rather ungodly things, too.
I'm just glad our Supreme Commander doesn't get reelected every four years, aren't you?!
~Han
I am VERY glad!
Post a Comment