Back to the present. Andrew is leaving tomorrow for Saints Bible Institute of Italy. He'll be gone for a whole 3 months. For him, the time will probably go really fast. For me, it'll go slow because its 3 more months of cold weather until WARM WEATHER!!! lol, why do I keep coming back to that?? I need to move south. I'm going crazy.
Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE snow, its just winter drags on and on and on and on and on.
So I am going to be the oldest one in the house for 3 months. Hm.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha, we'll be getting chinese food tonight to honor the "holiday" for Misha's sake. She is so cute. Except for when I teach her to read. That doesn't go very well.
My Mom got a facebook today to stay in touch with Andrew so we can see pictures and things. AND NO, DON'T WORRY I'M NOT GOING TO GET ONE TOO. I am still adamantly against it. However I will take advantage of her account because there is one girl (i.e. you BETH if you ever read this....you should update your blog!!!) who I really miss and she has a facebook....so I think I'll use Mom's ID to make contact w/ her. That would be nice.
Very nice.
Under and down,
mattea
P.P. DON'T EAT ANY PEANUT BUTTER OR PEANUT PRODUCTS!!! YOU'LL DIE!!!! Ok fine you might not actually die, but CNN says don't eat anything peanutbutter, even if its not on the re-call list because the FDA hasn't been able to check everything yet.
4 comments:
Ha ha, it's sunny and in the 70's here.
:)
go ahead, rub it in.
You know me, I don't want to talk about our weather.
Speaking of blogs, I was thinking about using iWeb's free 60-day trial. What do you think?
~Han
Not sure, I don't know that much about iWeb.
Post a Comment