Nothing much really happened this week except for school. Lots of school....oh wait, haha, I forgot. On Monday we had the Cornfields over to have a speech presentation and pie and a craft project. I read an excerpt from a paper I am writing at present, and I made an apple pie for afterwards.
It seems like school took forever this week. I've started studying for the SAT which requires an extra 1/2 hour-1 hour and I had to read a rather droll book. (well, it was interesting enough but only to the point that I didn't fall asleep.) Also I've been working on my paper...which always takes an hour....and my the song that I learned for bass this past week is harder than usual.
Ugh, I'm starting to sound droll myself.
So. How did everyone do with Day Light Savings? Did anyone forget about it? Any funny stories? This was actually the smoothest day light savings I have ever experienced. I hardly noticed the time change. Normally I'm tired and hungry for the a few days afterwards. But not so this time....Did you know that when we lose an hour, like on Sunday, there is a 5% increase for a heart-attack-prone-person to have a heart attack? And when we gain an hour in the fall, there is a 5% decrease in you chances of having one. Rather interesting.
Mattea Under and In
5 comments:
Your learning bass too?! That's crazy.
HATED daylight savings. No sleep, no food = grumpiness.
(josiah btw)
Hahah...you don't even need to tell me its you. I know your online voice by now. :p
And yes, but I play the upright bass....or the double bass, whatever you want to call it. Just please don't call it a cello. Everyone looks at it and says "wow you play the cello?!" And I just kind of say "Um, its a bass...actually."
Online voice. that is teh awesomest phrase you have blogger coined yet!
Sweet! You play the big bass thingy that looks like soooo much fun. That is also awesome. I just didn't read that until after i posted about online voices.
Post a Comment