Rain Rain Rain. That is all it has done ALL DAY. So I stayed inside. And worked like crazy on school. I am happy now because I finished my geometry (definitely this years least favorite subject :) and I also completed my ten page research paper. Basically anyway. I still have to edit it...and maybe revise the closing paragraph but, hey, the worst is over :p. Dad took us out to pizza on market street...and I attempted singing "Singin' in the Rain" in the middle of the sidewalk but Maryah and Isaac gave me weird looks so I stopped. Hahahaa.
This week has been deemed officially crazy. Misha had state testing two whole days so I had to watch the kids...and do school, and make supper one night. lol. I made chicken and sweet potatoes and broccoli only as I was cranking the salt onto the broccoli and the whole lid came off somehow and an 1/8 of a cup of salt went into it. We picked what we could out...and my fam ate it anyway. Very sweet of them :P
I am looking forward to Easter. I love Easter. Very happy day.
I am also very happy I got through April Fool's Day. lol
And that's all I've got to say. So I'll make the font size bigger to make it look like there is more here. And I'll write more when something worth writing of happens. =D
4 comments:
I've done something like you did with the salt so many times. I did manage to make peanut butter bars on Friday, though. It was quite the accomplishment, for me.
oh who cares if your siblings look at you funny? Do it anyway! Anything to keep the rain from getting to you. : )
I deem the this entire year so far as crazy. Maybe it will be better after *music of doom* The Tests.
<3 u!
~Han
Ha ha ha...
Glad someone's getting done with school. . . .
I GET TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!
that's all i have to say because it's the one perfect thought that's filling my mind right now ;-p
<3 <3 <3
oh no i have something more to say :)
i can totally see you doing that on market street! ;-p
I did it once but...ehh...yeah it didn't work out. hahahaha.
and props for making dinner, you sweet little angel child, you ;)
Post a Comment