Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas with Elephanters and Elephanties

 Dad and Andrew got in from Lynchburg last night around 2:00am after closing up the kiosk at the mall. The neighboring kiosk was selling these interesting hats, and Mom, Maryah, Misha, and I all got one..... ha ha ha. Mom's is a buffalo, I got an elephant (actually I got several elephanty gifts today...though my affinity for elephants began Christmas 2006).  Maryah's is a cat, Misha's a panda bear.


 Isn't she adorable?!
 Sanna playing around. Haha, it fits all the way over her head!
 Maryah <3
Sanna with her monster feet stilts.

It's been snowing all morning!! So exciting...


Grandma and I are currently reading Corrie Ten Boom's "The Hiding Place." Well, for Christmas she gave me her copy of "A Prisoner and Yet..." which is signed by Corrie herself! 30-40 years ago Grandma spent the afternoon with her, so that is how she got it. 

Today is a rather different Christmas. Grandma and Grandpa are leaving tomorrow for Sarasota to go to Rachael-soon-to-be-Stock's wedding. So we aren't having dinner with them today, instead we had them over a few nights ago. My Grandma Nancy is in the hospital still (and has been since Thanksgiving) so Papa T has been over already this morning. 

Now Uncle Bruce is over visiting. 

So, it's been a nice day, and will continue to be I have a feeling. Even if it is different. 

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Haha, good pictures! Merry Christmas!

han said...

Mom, R and I loved the post! Merry Christmas!